Welcome to the D'Orazio Peterson Video Center.
If you are visiting our website, you have questions. In these videos we provide answers.
First, we suggest that you watch our welcome video below to see why we do what we do.
Then, click on the relevant practice area to visit our practice specific video library. Questions? Contact us for a consultation.
In this video series we discuss some of the considerations into searching out, interviewing and ultimately working with a New York lawyer. Watch this before hiring anyone.
Here, in our foot injury series, we discuss topics ranging from how and when to select a podiatrist; questions to ask during your first visit to a podiatrist; what to do after surgery; when to seek a second opinion; when to contact a lawyer (and the types of lawyers to avoid); what happens when things go wrong; and how the legal process plays out.
In this series we answer many frequently asked questions about New York Personal Injury cases, including automobile accidents, dog bites, property injuries and many others.
In this series we answer frequently asked questions about New York Employment Discrimination cases.
Additional Video Library Topics:
- HELPING VICTIMS OF HOSPITAL AND NURSING HOME NEGLIGENCE
- VICTIMS OF WORKPLACE DISCRIMINATION CAN FIND HELP HERE
- NEW YORK ATTORNEYS ANSWER YOUR LEGAL QUESTIONS FOR FREE
- FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT (FMLA) RETALIATION
- THREE C'S IN MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES
- ANATOMY OF A MISSED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS
- WHAT IS THE FMLA?
- WILL YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT GO TO TRIAL?
- THREE THINGS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE FILING A LAWSUIT
- MEDICATION ERRORS
- ANIMAL ATTACKS
- FIRED AFTER A MEDICAL LEAVE?
- WHY ONE FACEBOOK POST CAN DESTROY YOUR CASE
*Disclaimer: the videos, and content on this site in general, are designed to provide general information, and do not constitute attorney-client advice. Prior results to not guarantee future outcomes.